How to Pay Income tax Due in India:-
It is every citizen’s obligation to pay income tax on their annual income based on income tax rates prescribed year on year. After calculating the income tax, remaining tax due can be paid by using following ways.
1) Through Online deposit
2) Through Nationalized banks
Through Online deposit:- It is easy to pay income tax due online by using Net banking . Follow the following steps to pay income tax due.
- Go the website E-Payment
- Check the Tax Applicable radio Button as (0021) INCOME-TAX (OTHER THAN COMPANIES)
- Enter Permanent Account No ( PAN), Assessment year, Full Name ( Including surname ), Address
- Choose Type of Payment.
- 100 – Tax towards Advance tax Payment
- 102 – Surcharge Tax
- 300 – Self Assessment Tax
- 106 – Tax on Distributed profits (Dividends)
- 400 – Tax on Regular Assessment
- 107 – Tax on Distributed Income
- Choose Name of the bank where you have Net Banking, It will redirect to the bank mentioned for tax payment.
- Type the characters giving in Picture
- Click Proceed Button to go the bank Home page for payment purpose.
- After login into Bank Net banking website , Enter Tax Amount, Education Cess Amount and Total Tax Amount.
- After successful Payment, It Displays Payment receipt, Please take a printout of it. The challana No mentioned in Receipt is required to furnish it in Income Tax returns Filing.